Wednesday, May 19, 2010

St. Joseph

We have had no nibbles on the house – not a one! In fact, we didn’t have a single person through at the open house on Sunday. I am feeling super frustrated, one because we have now dropped the price $20,000 and two because the place is so cute and I can’t understand why someone isn’t grabbing it up (I realize I am probably a bit bias on that point ). So, on the advice of several coworkers I bought a statue of St. Joseph and buried it in the front yard – upside down and facing the house, just as directed. Not being Catholic I am not entirely sure that I am a full believer in the power of St. Joseph, but I figure it can’t hurt!

Please, please, please keep praying that the house sells soon. Moving day for me is fast approaching (June 12th) and I would really like to leave here without any ties to the past!

1 comment:

  1. Ok, So I'm Catholic, and really have no idea about the power of this act you have performed. I am going to have to do some research. :) I'm praying for the right person to come along!!

    Miranda

    ReplyDelete